Our goal is to provide you with exceptional data analysis and reporting that will clearly guide executive and management decision-making. Our reporting protocol is as follows:
- Data Cleaning: This step occurs prior to any analysis. It includes reviewing the data for duplicate, incomplete or other suspicious or non-valid surveys.
- Overall Frequency Review: We review the frequency scores of each question to identify any anomalies and to generally get familiar with your data set.
- Employee Engagement Index: At this step we create your engagement index. Your score is based on an equal weighting of the six core engagement items.
- Key Drivers Analysis: We create your 'Key Driver Analysis'. This analysis uses regression analysis to rank the dimensions at your workplace that have the biggest impact on improving Employee Engagement.
- Rank Order Drivers: Not only do we show where you score high or low but we also rank order your Key Drivers of engagement in order of importance.
- Comments Analysis: Next we review your verbatim comments. Since we have an enormous data set of comments in our benchmark we can quickly compare your results with the norm and identify where your employees comment more or less than average as well as the tone of the comments.
- Final Report: Finally, we pull all this analysis together in a comprehensive report that clearly identifies your key drivers of engagement along with specific recommendations on priority improvement areas for enhancing engagement and workplace culture.
The diagram is an example of an executive report. The vertical axis indicates your score on the survey item relative to our benchmark and the horizontal access depicts the relative importance of that item for your organization in driving engagement. If the item is in the top right (high score and high impact on engagement) we recommend that you capitalize by doing more; if the item is in the bottom right (low score and high impact on engagement), we recommend that you take action to address this weakness.