People don't leave organizations, they leave managers. With TalentMap's 360 survey platform, organizations receive a unique perspective of an individual's management abilities as viewed by the individual, their boss, direct reports, and peers. It sets the stage for greater self-awareness and development, and the likelihood of higher engagement and lower turnover rates.
TalentMap's multi-source feedback tool is designed to assist managers to develop their skills and abilities in addition to participatory workshops and personal improvement plans.
Talent360's standard survey questionnaire is based on empirical research rather than theory. The items reflect behaviors displayed by managers and employees in high performing organizations and pull most heavily from research conducted over more than 10 years at TalentMap.
The authors of the instrument are Sean Fitzpatrick (President and Founder of TalentMap) and Dr. Thomas Foard (President of Foard Associates).
Benefits of a 360 Survey Program with TalentMap
- Ability to customize your 360 survey questionnaire while tapping into decades of scientifically structured survey design and deployment expertise
- Launch your survey program with sophisticated yet simple to use software and arrange for TalentMap experts to assist for as little or as much as needed, or opt for a total survey solution managed by TalentMap — the choice is yours
- Ensures confidentiality to receive honest, open feedback from managers, direct reports, and peers
- Highlights key strengths and gaps in leadership behaviors
- Provides valuable data to create effective professional development plans
- Consult with TalentMap's survey and employee engagement experts