For nearly two decades, public and private sector organizations across North America have turned to our team of professional consultants and subject matter experts for guidance and client-focused support. TalentMap’s popular workshops and consulting services offer you the insights, context and experiences of those organizations alongside a deep understanding of employee engagement and leaderships’ critical role in its success.
Pre-Survey Consulting Services
Pre-Survey Executive Engagement Workshop
Often, executives and managers don’t fully understand or appreciate the commitment behind engagement and the role they play. They’re typically preoccupied with their own areas of focus. TalentMap’s senior consultants work with you to secure buy-in and support from the highest levels.
- A consultative approach to working with the CEO and executive team
- Provides an opportunity for your CEO and executive team to articulate the strategic context of engagement corporately and within their functional areas
- Uncovers real yet unstated or unexposed obstacles to success
- Delves into why executive-led support is critical
- Establishes a working rapport of trust in the process and confidence in the outcomes
- Motivates executives to step forward as employee engagement champions
Survey Assessment & Design
TalentMap subject matter experts evaluate and make recommendations for enhancing your existing questionnaire or help you design a valid, reliable survey from scratch. Your designated TalentMap specialist:
- Consults and reviews relevant documentation – including strategic documents, business plans, previous surveys and results – to understand the key issues and questions that will drive your survey tool’s design and customization
- Meets with your CEO and executive team as part of the process to confirm or clarify key issues, identify obstacles and emphasize senior leadership’s critical role
- Ensures the employee feedback exercise is relevant to your organization’s strategic objectives, workplace requirements and unique work culture
Survey Results Communication
Draw on the expertise of TalentMap’s senior consultants to present and communicate high-level results to various audiences including your executive leadership team, board members, employees and other stakeholder groups. Result presentations are reviewed and discussed with your in-house survey team first, as a prelude to any formal communication.
Post-Survey Consulting & Action Planning Services
Numerous studies show a lack of survey follow-up is one of the biggest mistakes organizations make. Your employees need to know their opinions matter and expect to see management act on survey results. Choose from a menu of post-survey support services that empower your leaders to implement positive organizational change.
Survey Validation Focus Groups
After employee survey results are in, further dialogue may be needed to validate and clarify results, unearth the root causes of issues, and provide deeper insights that feed into and assist with action planning.
- Bring together dynamic groups of 8-10 employees, managers and leaders to help validate and clarify survey results
- Add context and a solid understanding of the root causes behind issues raised in your final survey results
- Gather greater insights that feed into and assist the post-survey action planning process
- Produce an Executive Report summarizing focus group discussions, specific issues that should be addressed in your action planning phase, and best-practice recommendations for consideration
JumpStart Action Planning Workshops
TalentMap's JumpStart workshops are highly interactive, professionally facilitated one-day, and custom-designed to best meet your organization's needs.
- Facilitated by an experienced TalentMap consultant to ensure organizations act on survey results
- Assembles groups of 20-50 senior leaders, managers and employees
- Uses creative ideation and bottom-up, employee-driven techniques
- Generates 50-75 action ideas to improve employee engagement, based on the results of your organization’s engagement survey
- Produces an action plan built around 12-25 of the highest priority and most feasible ideas, alongside accountability and timelines
Do-It Yourself Workshops for Managers
TalentMap's half-day DIY Train-the-Trainer workshops bring together 10-20 HR managers and business partners to tackle a full agenda on how to interpret survey results and gain the know-how to develop effective action plans internally.
- Accurately interpret employee engagement survey results
- Effectively analyze, understand and manage verbatim comments
- Know the answers to technical survey questions from staff
- Confidently answer objections around survey methodology and approach
- Prepare and motivate managers to conduct action planning initiatives
- Facilitate creative action planning workshops
Learn more about our pre- and post-survey consulting services
Speak with an employee engagement specialist today.